Wed 15th May 2013 07:19 am
Both Courses are fully Open. Winter ... MAY FGC 100 CLUB DRAW
Wed 22nd May 2013 13:16 pm
- The next 10 events will scroll here
- 24th May - Seniors v Purdis Heath G....
- 24th May - Social Golf Evening
- 24th May - Social Golf Evening- Frin...
- 24th May - FRYDAY NIGHT FISH&CHIPS
- 25th May - Ladies 7th EWGA Medal - N...
- 26th May - Club Challenge Bowl
- 27th May - Bob Turner Foursomes
- 27th May - Allan Lockwood Trophy Match
- 28th May - Ladies 8th EWGA Medal & F...
- 28th May - Junior Summers Cup
More in the Events & Results Calendar
Frinton is a seaside course that provides a fine test of golf.
At 6,265 yards, Frinton is not excessively long by modern standards and, at first glance, the open fairways with their lack of trees may seem unchallenging, but this is certainly not the whole story. The fast, firm, undulating greens test the best putters.
Tidal ditches cross many fairways requiring accurately placed shots. The trademark of the links course, the ever-changing sea breeze, demands careful club selection on every hole.
Our greens are probably the best all year round greens in the region.
Frinton Golf Club was founded in 1895 and can look back on a distinguished past as well as looking forward to an exciting future.
The club retains the best traditional values and is proud of its reputation of assuring a warm welcome to members and visitors alike.