Come and enjoy a traditional roast at our famous carvery. Tables have to be booked in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment. 01255 682455
The menu changes every week, we have a selection of starters and in additiona to traditional roasts we have fish & vegetarian dishes plus some lovely desserts to finish you off.
We can get busy, so booking is a necessity and we are not open every Sunday. Non members and children are welcome.
Dress code is smart casual.
Here's an example menu....
* Poached Salmon and Prawn Cocktail with Mini Hovis Loaf
* Tandoori Chicken Salad with Seared Pineapple, Bhaji Onions and Mint Raita Dressing
* Creamy Garlic & Cheddar Mushrooms on Toasted Brioche
* Roast 28 Day Beef, Yorkshire Pudding,
* Roast Turkey Breast
* Crackling Topped Roast Pork Belly
* Pigs in Blanket, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes and Buttered New Potatoes, Gravy
* Plus Seasonal Vegetables: Roasted Roots, Cauliflower Cheese, Green Beans and Peas
We always run a Vegetarian Option and a Fresh Fish Dish alongside the carvery
* Apple and Plum Crumble with Custard
* James' Favourite Malva Pudding with Fresh Cream
* English Strawberry Pavlova Pillow
* Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie with Dulce De Leche Sauce
Pricing (as of December 2022)
1 Course: Adult - £16.00 Child - £8.00
2 Course: Adult - £22.00 Child - £11.00
3 Course: Adult - £28.00 Child - £14.00
(children Under 11 years old)
If you have any dietary requirments or allergys please alert us when booking
To book a table call the bar on: 01255 682455