Come and enjoy a traditional roast at our famous carvery. Tables have to be booked in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment. 01255 682455
The menu changes every week, we have a selection of starters and in additiona to traditional roasts we have fish & vegetarian dishes plus some lovely desserts to finish you off.
We can get busy, so booking is recommended. Non members and children are welcome.
Dress code is smart casual.
Here's an example menu....
* Poached Salmon and Prawn Cocktail with Mini Hovis Loaf
* Tandoori Chicken Salad with Seared Pineapple, Bhaji Onions and Mint Raita Dressing
* Creamy Garlic & Cheddar Mushrooms on Toasted Brioche
* Roast 28 Day Beef, Yorkshire Pudding,
* Roast Turkey Breast
* Crackling Topped Roast Pork Belly
* Pigs in Blanket, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes and Buttered New Potatoes, Gravy
* Plus Seasonal Vegetables: Roasted Roots, Cauliflower Cheese, Green Beans and Peas
We always run a Vegetarian Option and a Fresh Fish Dish alongside the carvery
* Apple and Plum Crumble with Custard
* James' Favourite Malva Pudding with Fresh Cream
* English Strawberry Pavlova Pillow
* Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie with Dulce De Leche Sauce
Pricing (as of June 2022)
1 Course: Adult - £16.00 Child - £8.00
2 Course: Adult - £21.50 Child - £11.00
3 Course: Adult - £27.00 Child - £13.00
(children Under 11 years old)
If you have any dietary requirments or allergys please alert us when booking
To book a table call the bar on: 01255 682455